We are glad to invite you to the first 4Front meetup for web developers this year. The rendezvous is in the same place – IMAGURU business club (Fabritsiusa Str.,4 Minsk, Belarus). The event will start at 19.00 (UTC+3) on February 4 2016. The experienced developers from XB Software are ready with three interesting presentations that will definitely enrich your knowledge in web development.
What awaits you at the event:
1. What Is Your Service Worker For
Vladimir Dashukevich is a front-end developer with a great experience in different fields of programming at XB Software. He is fond of experimenting and is a big face of coffee and the theory of graphs.
- AppCache and the problems it has
- Fetch as a substitute to xhr
- Service Worker in action: what for, when and why
- Comparison of an app work with and without Service Worker
2. Perfomance: In The Struggle For Milliseconds
- New functionality in the programmer’s life
- What new functionality can cause in the real project
- Lots of data: is it a problem or not?
- Perfomance update: what and how
- Perfomance in the real use case
- Code minimization
3. How To Embrace Redux And Why?
- React. Crash course.
- About separation of data and views in short
- One-wayness: store and dispatch
- Connect Redux an React in 5 minutes
- What do we get for this? Advantages and goodies
- What’s next?
4. Component-focused web
Maxim Kozhukh is a skilled frontend-developer at Xb Software and the chief developer of Webix UI components library.
- The splendors and miseries of web frameworks
- Web Component — a beautiful dream of the Web’s future
- Polymer —the severe reality nowadays
- Webix — a different approach to components
4front is an excellent opportunity to keep up with the latest IT trends. Hurry up to get registered for the free meetup.
To stay tuned and not to miss the next event, subscribe to 4Front meetup group on social networks:
You are always welcome to speak out at 4front events, just let us know and will take care of your staying here in Minsk. Come and have a wonderful time!