XB Software organized 4front meetup for web-developers and web-designers. The meetup was held on May, 21 in the Imaguru business club in Minsk. There were 4 speakers (all of them from XB Software company) who told about the latest tendencies in front-end development, shared their knowledge and experience, and brilliantly answered tricky questions.
The following reports were presented at the meetup:
- World, bodies and rendering;
- Gravity, collision, friction and interaction in general;
- Compound objects and constraints;
- Explosions, cars and other examples.
- The advantages of OOP (for those who forgot);
- The ubiquitous this;
- Prototype vs. _proto_;
- Can’t we create the private modifier?
- Kill the constructor;
- Here it is – inheritance, as large as life!
- React is the very “V” part of MVC abbreviation;
- Components instead of templates;
- Always render everything – simple but slow;
- Virtual DOM goes to the rescue;
- React vs Angular or Google vs Facebook.
- How you can listen to music offline and watch films in a browser;
- Drag-and-drop files from/to a browser;
- Excel parsing (xls and xlsx) on the client;
- Displaying the content of PDF files on your web page without using a server;
- Getting / saving / deleting files from a browser.
Latest posts by Svetlana Gordiyenko (see all)
- XB Software Participated In The ‘I’m Testing Yandex’ Contest - March 13, 2017
- CDMNext Released: Ideal Tool for Leading Economic Indicators Analysis and More - February 23, 2017
- Welcome to 4Front Meetup #14. New Year’s Edition - December 21, 2016