XB Software is pleased to announce that we have become a partner of TokBox, the leading WebRTC solution provider and a cloud platform developer.
XB Software team has amassed a wealth of experience and the best practices to provide WebRTC based solutions to meet the requirements of our customers. By strengthening the knowledge and technical expertise in video apps development, XB Software continues to fortify market positions as a leading custom software development provider including as it relates to online video and real-time communication.
The advantages of using the OpenTok platform for video app solutions:
- Deployment of WebRTC apps with 10x fewer lines of code than off-the-shelf WebRTC solutions require
- Easily adaptable intelligent digital video technology to deliver a high-quality experience to the end users
- Industry-leading archiving API that enables secure call recording
- Native app libraries for iOS and Android
- Supports multi-way calling
- Provides robust and efficient, scalable signaling layer
- Supports enterprise firewall traversal
- Ensures compatibility between different browsers and mobile devices
- Provides centralized apps management tools
- Fully customizable
Our partnership with TokBox company opens new perspectives on WebRTC development services we provide.
TokBox develops WebRTC solutions and OpenTok, the leading cloud platform for adding live video, voice & messaging to websites and mobile apps. The OpenTok platform is fully customizable and flexible and leverages the cutting-edge video, audio, and networking technology WebRTC to bring the best possible experience to your browser or device through simple APIs.
About XB Software:
XB Software is a full-cycle custom software development company with solid experience in web and mobile app development. Our expertise is proven by over 150 successfully completed projects throughout the globe and a lot of satisfied clients in USA, Canada, UK and EU countries. We are ISO27001 and ISO9001 certified company.
If you are interested in WebRTC development, check out our recent projects.
Latest posts by Aleksandra Dikusar (see all)
- How We Made a WebRTC Chat for 3,000 Users - March 20, 2018
- XB Software Has Become a Partner of TokBox - February 6, 2018
- What The Hack 3.0: Pancake Printer, Neural Network as a Screenwriter, and Other FUN-tastic Hacks - January 15, 2018