A long-awaited meeting for frontend developers – 4Front Meetup #15 is coming again! Don’t miss this event, we’ll wait for you in the IMAGURU business club (4 Fabritsius Str., Minsk) on May, 23 at 19:00. As usually, breathtaking and useful presentations have been prepared by the developers from XB Software and not only. We’ll talk how to handle emotions and save efficiency, get an insight into the aesthetics of CSS, and HTTPS, and also about developers’ health.
What’s on the agenda:
- Emotions are in the development. Saving efficiency
- How to stop procrastinating
- How to create a development-friendly atmosphere
- What you should consider when choosing a framework
- How to prevent “shit” on a project
- AesthetiCSS (ASSesthetics)
Herman Prokopenko – JS developer
- Let’s talk about: the contrast and harmony
- The systems design and style guides
- The modular design and modularity
- The frameworks and methodologies
- How to maintain the health of IT specialists
Nikolay Dubovik – neurologist, chiropractor
- The secrets of a green lock, or how to create paranoia on the Internet
Vladimir Dashukevich – Front-end developer at XB Software
- Can HTTPS fully protect us from data theft?
- What is TLS and SSL?
- what are these certificates and why you need them
- HTTP Strict Transport Security, HTTP Public Key Pinning, Secure Cookie.
To get to the meetup, please get registered. The registration process is now even more convenient than before:
– Register by means of the Google form: https://goo.gl/uV32Ht
If you still can’t get to the meetup, it will be broadcasted live in our 4front group on Facebook.
Latest posts by Aleksandra Dikusar (see all)
- Smart Contracts: Industry Examples and Use Cases for Business - October 17, 2017
- XB Software Has Achieved ISO 9001 Certification - October 9, 2017
- Benefits of Hiring Remote Team For Software Development Project - September 20, 2017