Every company has unique processes and business operations that require continuous monitoring and adjustment. Тo automate and facilitate these processes, provide better business data visibility and workforce management, companies need smart process apps (HRM and ERP solutions) with comprehensive business functionality.
Our team created a powerful workforce management (WFM) app with advanced features and a user-friendly interface. The main aim of the app is to automate and administer workforce in companies that provide B2B clients with services, starting from contracts creation, staff time management and completing with reports on working hours and implemented tasks. The app has a mobile version and allows employees to view and manage their tasks and time from anywhere on the go.
Who Is This App For?
The workforce automation solution was designed both for small and medium-sized service-oriented companies (cleaning service, home care service, and more) which operate on a vast geography and has lots of dynamic processes. The system allows employees to liberate their time and enhance efficiency by using the comprehensive features of the intuitive HRM and ERP solution.
The workforce management system allows employees to manage their tasks, self-monitor their work, realize orders of consumer goods and conduct reports on the spot.
For companies. The WFM app allows managers and executives to manage the daily service production, reduce costs by automating business processes; schedule delivery operations, increase productivity and efficiency by reducing paperwork, streamlining reporting and management operations. You can increase collaboration with customers by simplifying your business communication.
For service staff. The solution allows your staff to organize and self-monitor their work more effectively, automate and easily complete the day-to-day assigned tasks, and create reports on the go by using the app’s mobile version. As a result, the overall effectiveness will enhance, and your employees will be more satisfied because they will have much more free time to spend with their family and friends.
For team leads. The workforce automation solution allows team leads to manage and control time spent by employees, track reporting and work process in one click. The app allows you to maintain successful customer relationships by using an informative CRM and reporting module. Moreover, managers can visualize interactions between employees and clients.
Market trends and opportunity
HRM by Forrester
- Forrester estimates the HR management software market should grow by 14% to $24 billion in 2018.
- SaaS HR solutions comprise 56% of the market in 2017, up from 36% in 2013.
- The rapid transition to SaaS means that vendors are investing heavily in their SaaS offerings and very little in traditional on-premises HR systems.
IT for Services Sector by KPMG
- In services, SMEs account for 60% or more of total employment and value added in nearly all countries.
- 38% of organizations optimized global services delivery channels, excelled at global business services (KPMG, 2016)
Smart Process Apps
The Business Process Management (BPM) market is showing rapid growth.
- The global BPM market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 13.52% during 2016-2021 to reach USD 14.89 Billion by 2021.
- As providers embrace SaaS, Forrester estimates the cost of a large enterprise implementation could be cut by 75%.
To closer consider and view the workforce management system’s features we’ve prepared a video. Let’s view our 4-5 minute live demo video and get a closer look at how the custom ERP software allows companies to automate all business operations, manage all processes related to customers, contracts, and orders, and finally enhance the performance.
More Details: The Main Features of the Smart Process App
- Availability of entire information
The workforce management system automatically collects, stores, and updates data frequently needed across the company. For instance, the workforce management app can collect and store historical data about tasks, and interactions between employees and clients.
- Data capture and tracking
The solution has the ability to integrate data collection into your existing system. It could automatically process hundreds of thousands of documents a year.
- Targeted analysis
The workforce management app has built-in analytical and visualization tools specifically designed to help analyze data, create informative reports, and finally improve the business processes.
- Fully automated business process management
The application is capable of combining all core functions into an end result. It provides a one-click solution for almost everything you need to deal with during daily operations (contracts, inventories, clients). Moreover, it has a mobile module with offline-mode support, SMS and e-mail notifications, NFC-tags and GPS support.
How it’s beneficial
Using the created workforce management system, the service-oriented companies can:
- increase the accuracy and visibility of relevant information
- make better strategic and operational decisions
- achieve business goals
It allows your employees to:
- find the required data by filtering faster
- easily track their daily working time
- manage customers information in real-time
XB Software is a reliable full-cycle custom web application development company focused on the needs of its customers. We provide web and mobile app development, software testing and staff augmentation services.
Latest posts by Aleksandra Dikusar (see all)
- XB Software Among Top 1000 B2B Companies Around the World - December 5, 2018
- Legacy System Modernization: How to Transform Your Enterprise App Effectively - November 30, 2018
- A Real Story How We Made a Cost-Effective Project Management Solution with React - November 14, 2018