Authors who are looking for an opportunity to write on themes dedicated to technologies and web development are highly welcome. XB Software accepts unique articles of good quality both from skilled experts and beginning copywriters. It’s not a must to be a tech journalist to become a contributor. Posts from developers, UI/UX designers, project managers, CEO’s, business consultants, and other specialists related to the sphere with good writing skills are greatly appreciated.
XB Software respects your authorship and gives an opportunity to write to a dedicated reading audience, increase your recognition as an author and an expert.
- Only unique articles are accepted. Sending the copy, you approve you hold all rights on it. Your official first and second names are openly mentioned. In case you break a Copyright, you take full responsibility for this violation. XB Software does not bear any responsibility in this case.
- The topic of your copy should be relevant to the blog. If you doubt your copy will suit our regular coverage, contact us beforehand, and we will send you the list of article topics.
- The post can’t be published or republished on other websites.
- The length should be close to 1000 words.
- No more than 2 no-follow hyperlinks per copy.
- The editorial team reserves the right to edit the text to best suit the blog’s writing style and mission. As an author, you have the right to disagree with edits. In this case, the copy may not be accepted for publication.
- The editorial team reserves the right to refuse the publication without giving reasons, in case your article doesn’t meet the guidelines.
- No promotional content will be published.
- The mission of the blog is to provide the audience with helpful information.
How to submit an article
Send your pitch or a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org and wait for an answer. XB Software team is looking forward to hearing from you!